ORPAS – Fees
Last updated: October 15, 2019
Note: This application guide contains information for Fall 2020 Admission.
Partial payments will not be accepted. Fees for withdrawn university choices are not refunded.
Application Service Fee
ORPAS Application Service Fee: $190
University or Program Fees
ORPAS collects the university and program fees and remits them to the universities to cover a portion of the costs associated with the admission assessment. These fees are payable to the OUAC.
If you apply to only 1 program per university, a $100 program fee is payable at the time you submit payment for your ORPAS application. If you apply to any combination of more than 1 program per university, you will be charged an additional $100 program fee.
Note: The University of Toronto charges a $100 university fee, regardless of the number of programs selected.
Transcript Request Fees
- If you request transcripts from an Ontario university or college using an ORPAS online transcript request, you must submit the form with the appropriate fees, unless otherwise noted in the Exceptions for Online Transcript Requests.
- For information about each institution’s transcript request fee, see Transcript Request Fees.
Payment is part of the final “Submit” process. The OUAC accepts the following payment options:
- Credit card (VISA, MasterCard or American Express). VISA and MasterCard debit cards are not accepted.
- Online banking through selected Canadian banks and credit unions only. (This normally takes 2-5 business days.) All payments must be made in Canadian funds.
- Western Union Business Solutions – GlobalPay for Students (bank-to-bank transfer for international payments only). You can pay the Canadian dollar fees in the currency of your choice.
Payment must be initiated by the application deadline.
Fraudulent use of credit cards or demanding/obtaining unauthorized application fee reimbursement is considered unethical.