ORPAS – Fees
Note: This application guide contains information for fall 2021 admission.
All fees are non‑refundable. ORPAS will not forward your application to your university choice(s) until you submit full payment to the OUAC.
We will not accept partial payments or refund fees for withdrawn university choices.
Application Service Fee
ORPAS Application Service Fee: $190
University or Program Fees (in Canadian Funds)
We collect the university and program fees and remit them to the universities to cover a portion of the costs associated with the admission assessment. These fees are payable to the OUAC.
The program fee is $100 if you apply to only 1 program per university, and $200 if you apply to 2 or more programs per university. The exception to this is the University of Toronto, which charges a $100 university fee, regardless of the number of programs selected.
Note: The University of Toronto charges a $100 university fee, regardless of the number of programs selected.
Transcript Request Fees
- If you request transcripts from an Ontario university or college using an ORPAS online transcript request, you must submit the form with the appropriate fees, unless otherwise noted in the Exceptions for Online Transcript Requests.
- For information about each institution’s transcript request fee, see Transcript Request Fees.
Payment is part of the final “Submit” process. The OUAC accepts the following payment options:
- Credit/Debit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, VISA Debit or Debit Mastercard).
- Online banking through selected Canadian banks and credit unions only. (This normally takes 2-5 business days to process.) You must make all payments in Canadian funds.
- Flywire (for international payments only). You can pay the Canadian dollar fees in the currency of your choice. This may take 2-5 business days to process.
You must initiate payment by the application deadline.
Fraudulent use of credit/debit cards or demanding/obtaining unauthorized application fee reimbursement is considered unethical.