ORPAS – How to Apply
Step 1: Research your university options and the application process:
- Check out university publications, universities’ websites, etc.
- Review the:
- ORPAS Application Guide
- ORPAS Frequently Asked Questions
- Essential Skills and Attributes Required
If you are considering a program in the rehabilitation sciences, you should be aware of the guidelines developed by the Ontario Council of University Programs in Rehabilitation Sciences. You should direct any questions about these guidelines to the university’s disability services office or the specific program’s admission office.
Step 2: Ensure you give your referees enough time to complete their reference and submit it to ORPAS by the deadline.
Step 3: Prepare and submit your application by the deadline.
- Submit only 1 set of application materials and academic documents, regardless of the number of schools you apply to.
- The application process is lengthy. The amount of time required depends on the number of universities/programs you apply to. Allow 5 to 25 hours to prepare your application.
- Each Ontario rehabilitation sciences program has its own admission requirements. Be aware of variations in admission requirements and make sure you qualify for consideration before submitting your application to ORPAS.
- We will process and forward applications to all requested rehabilitation sciences programs regardless of your qualifications or the completeness of your application.
- Contact the university directly for additional information about their academic program and admission requirements.