OMSAS – Important Dates
- This application guide contains information for fall 2022 admission.
- You must make your payment in full by the application deadline.
- Check Document Tracking in your application frequently to ensure that all documents were received by the appropriate deadlines.
August 23, 2021 (11:59 pm ET)
- Deadline to submit your application to the Association of Faculties of Medicine of Canada (AFMC) for the Ontario Medical School Application Fee Waiver Pilot Program.
September 15, 2021 (4:30 pm ET)
- Deadline to send requests for references to your referees to ensure they have enough time to complete and submit their references by the application deadline.
- Credit card is the only payment method available for the application. If you do not have a credit card, cheque payments are accepted; however, you must request to pay by cheque by
September 15, 2021.
October 1, 2021 (4:30 pm ET)
Deadline to submit applications. There are no exceptions (this is a strict deadline).
This is also the deadline for OMSAS to receive:
- Transcripts and academic documents
- All payments
October 21, 2021
Deadline for OMSAS to receive your MCAT scores.
Note: It takes 2-3 business days for OMSAS to receive your scores after they are released from the Association of American Medical Colleges. You should request that your scores be sent no later than October 18, 2021.
May 10, 2022
First round offers of admission are sent out.
June 30, 2022
Deadline for OMSAS to receive your final transcripts.