OMSAS – Important Dates
Last updated: July 4, 2022
- You must make your payment in full by the application deadline.
- Check Document Tracking in your application frequently to ensure that all documents are received by their respective deadlines.
August 23, 2022, at 11:59 pm (ET)
- Deadline to submit your application to the Association of Faculties of Medicine of Canada for the Ontario Medical School Application Fee Waiver Program.
September 15, 2022, at 4:30 pm (ET)
- Recommended date to send references to your referees by, to allow enough time for them to submit their reference by the deadline. Check the Document Tracking page in your application frequently to ensure that all documents are received by their respective deadlines.
- Credit and debit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, VISA Debit or Debit MasterCard) are the only payment methods available for the application. If you do not have a credit or debit card, cheque payments are accepted; however, you must request to pay by cheque by September 15, 2022.
October 3, 2022, at 4:30 pm (ET)
- Deadline to submit applications. There are no exceptions (this is a strict deadline).
- This is also the deadline for OMSAS to receive:
- Transcripts and academic documents
- All payments
October 21, 2022
- Deadline for OMSAS to receive your MCAT scores.
- Note: It takes 2-3 business days for OMSAS to receive your scores after they are released from the Association of American Medical Colleges. You should request that your scores be sent no later than October 18, 2022.
May 9, 2023
- First round offers of admission are sent out.
June 30, 2023
- Deadline for OMSAS to receive your final transcripts.