Log in to your application and navigate to the section you would like to make changes to using the Application Links menu. Make the desired edits, then follow these steps to submit your changes:
- Scroll to the end and click “Save and Continue” to save your changes.
- Click “Review and Submit” in the Applications Links menu.
- Review your application information to ensure that you successfully saved your changes/responses to offers of admission.
- Scroll to the end of the page and click “I Verify & Agree”. This will take you to the payment page. Your fees owing will show as $0 (unless you added a new Transcript Request(s) for a university or college that charges for their transcript). Read more about Transcript Request Fees.
- Scroll to the end and click “Continue”.
We will process your submitted changes/responses to offers of admission within 1 business day. After that time, log back in to your application to verify your information.
Once you submit your application, you cannot make changes to the following information:
- Academic record (except to add an institution)
- Transcript requests (except to add a request/requests)
- School Submissions
- Autobiographical Sketch
- Status in Canada