How do I make changes (e.g., an address change, a new transcript request, etc.) to my application after it has been submitted?
If you changed your application information or responded to an offer, the following steps are required in order to submit your changes:
- Scroll to the end and click “Save & Continue” to save your changes.
- Click “Review & Submit” in the Applications Links menu.
- Review your application information to ensure that your changes/responses were saved successfully.
- Scroll to the end and click “I Verify & Agree”. This will take you to the payment page. Your fees owing will show as $0.
- Scroll to the end and click “Continue”.
- Submitted changes/responses to offers of admission will be processed within 1 business day. After that time, log back in to your application to verify your information.
Once you submit your application, you cannot make changes to the following information:
- Academic record (except to add an institution)
- Transcript requests (except to add a request/requests)
- School submissions
- Autobiographical Sketch
- Status in Canada