How do I make changes (e.g., an address change, a new transcript request, etc.) to my application after I submit it?
If you changed your application information or responded to an offer, the following steps are required to submit your changes:
- Scroll to the end and click “Save and Continue” to save your changes.
- Click “Review and Submit” in the Applications Links menu.
- Review your application information to ensure that you successfully saved your changes/responses.
- Scroll to the end and click “I Verify & Agree”. This will take you to the payment page. Your fees owing will show as $0.
- Scroll to the end and click “Continue”.
- We will process your submitted changes/responses to offers of admission within 1 business day. After that time, log back in to your application to verify your information.
Once you submit your application, you cannot make changes to the following information:
- Academic record (except to add an institution)
- Transcript requests (except to add a request/requests)
- School submissions
- Autobiographical Sketch
- Status in Canada