Home / Planning / How to Order Transcripts

How to Order Transcripts

To complete your application, you may need to order transcripts within your application or directly from the institution you attended.

You must submit a separate transcript even if your home school transcript shows an exchange or transfer course, and regardless of whether the course of study is relevant to your application.

Read the transcript instructions for your application carefully:

What makes a transcript “official”?

To be official, transcripts must:

  • Be sent directly from the registrar’s office to the OUAC.
  • Be either:
    • printed on the institution’s official transcript paper or be imprinted with the school’s seal and/or bear the appropriate signatures or
    • sent electronically, where that procedure is established.

Transcripts from Ontario universities and colleges

If you currently attend, previously attended or withdrew from an Ontario university or Ontario college, you must request your transcript through your application, unless otherwise noted in the Exceptions for Online Transcript Requests.

Approved transcript distribution centres (For OLSAS, OMSAS and ORPAS applicants only)

In some instances (for institutions outside of Ontario), you may be able to order your transcript to be sent directly to us through a third-party digital credential provider. The registrar at the institutions you are attending or have attended may choose to use a third-party provider to distribute transcript documents.

Scroll to Top