OLSAS – Fees
Note: This application guide contains information for fall 2021 admission.
- All fees are non-refundable. We will not forward your application to your university choice(s) until you submit full payment to the OUAC.
- We do not accept partial payments.
- We do not refund fees for withdrawn university choices.
- Law school authorizations for fee waivers must be in place before you submit your application.
Application Service Fee
OLSAS Application Service Fee: $200
University Fee (in Canadian funds)
The OLSAS University Fee is $100 for each university you select.
- You must pay the university fee for each law school you select.
- We collect these fees and remit them to the universities to cover a portion of the costs associated with the admission assessment.
- For information about waiving a university’s $100 fee, consult the individual university’s section in the OLSAS Application Guide or contact the university directly.
Note: There are no university fees for Ottawa’s French programs.
Transcript Request Fees
- If you request transcripts from an Ontario university or college using an OLSAS online transcript request, you must submit the form with the appropriate fees, unless otherwise noted in the Exceptions for Online Transcript Requests.
- For information about each institution’s transcript request fee, see Transcript Request Fees.
Payment is part of the final “Submit” process. The OUAC accepts the following payment options:
- Credit/Debit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, VISA Debit or Debit MasterCard).
- Online banking through selected Canadian banks and credit unions only. (This normally takes 2-5 business days to process.) You must make all payments in Canadian funds.
- Flywire (for international payments only). You can pay the Canadian dollar fees in the currency of your choice. This may take 2-5 business days to process.
You must initiate payment by the application deadline.
Fraudulent use of credit/debit cards or demanding/obtaining unauthorized application fee reimbursement is considered unethical.