OLSAS – Fees
Last updated: August 27, 2019
Note: This application guide contains information for Fall 2020 Admission.
Application Service Fee
OLSAS Application Service Fee: $200
University Fee (in Canadian funds)
The OLSAS University Fee is $100 for each university you select.
- You must pay the university fee for each law school you select.
- OLSAS collects these fees and remits them to the universities to cover a portion of the costs associated with the admission assessment.
- For information about waiving a university’s $100 fee, consult the individual university’s section in the OLSAS Application Guide or contact the university directly.
Note: There are no university fees for Ottawa’s French programs.
Transcript Request Fees
- If you request transcripts from an Ontario university or college using an OLSAS online transcript request, you must submit the form with the appropriate fees, unless otherwise noted in the Exceptions for Online Transcript Requests.
- For information about each institution’s transcript request fee, see Transcript Request Fees.
Payment is part of the final “Submit” process. The OUAC accepts the following payment options:
- Credit card (VISA, MasterCard or American Express). VISA and MasterCard debit cards are not accepted.
- Online banking through selected Canadian banks and credit unions only (this normally takes 2-5 business days). All payments must be made in Canadian funds.
- Western Union Business Solutions – GlobalPay for Students (bank-to-bank transfer for international payments only). You can pay the Canadian dollar fees in the currency of your choice.
Payment must be initiated by the application deadline.
Fraudulent use of credit cards or demanding/obtaining unauthorized application fee reimbursement is considered unethical.