OMSAS – Fees
- All fees are non-refundable. We will not forward your application to your university choice(s) until you submit full payment to the OUAC.
- We do not accept partial payments.
- We do not refund fees for withdrawn university choices.
All fees are in Canadian funds.
Application Service Fee
OMSAS Fee: $220
You must pay the university fee for each medical school you select.
We collect these fees and remit them to the universities to cover a portion of the costs associated with the admission assessment.
Transcript Request Fees
- If you request transcripts from an Ontario university or college using an OMSAS online transcript request, you must submit your application with the appropriate fees, unless otherwise noted in the Exceptions for Online Transcript Requests.
- For information about each institution’s transcript request fee, refer to Transcript Request Fees.
Payment is part of the final “Review and Submit” process and you must pay by credit or debit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, VISA Debit or Debit MasterCard). You must pay in full by the application deadline.
Fraudulent use of credit or debit cards or demanding/obtaining unauthorized application fee reimbursement is considered unethical.