Home / Planning / Exceptions for Online Transcript Requests

Exceptions for Online Transcript Requests

If you attended or are currently enrolled at an Ontario university or college, you must complete an online transcript request.


Algoma University

  • Algoma University is a former affiliate campus of Laurentian University. If you are a Laurentian-Algoma graduate, please request transcripts from Laurentian.
  • All students admitted during or after 2009 are Algoma University students and must request transcripts from Algoma University.

University of Guelph

If you have only attended courses through Open Learning, you must contact Open Learning and Educational Support directly to request your transcript.

Humber College

Official Statement of grades requests for Humber’s Continuous Professional Learning (CPL) courses must be made directly in the CPL Learner Portal. For support or questions contact the CPL division directly.

University of Ottawa

Saint Paul University

  • Saint Paul University is a federated university of the University of Ottawa.
  • All students who have attended Saint Paul University must request transcripts directly from Saint Paul University.

Royal Military College of Canada

  • You cannot use an online transcript request to order transcripts from the Royal Military College of Canada.

University of Toronto

Transcript requests from the following divisions or programs at the University of Toronto must be made directly to that division:

  • Additional Qualifications Program (AQ) at the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education (OISE)
  • Continuing Studies
  • Toronto School of Theology
  • Woodsworth Pre-University Program (up to and including summer 2000)

York University

Transcript requests from the following York University departments must be made directly to that department:

  • York University English Language Institute (YUELI)
  • Schulich Executive Education
  • Continuing Studies or Continuing Education – must be made to the Division of Continuing Education.
  • Requests for Additional Qualification (AQ) courses taken after 1993 – must be made to Research and Field Development, Faculty of Education.

Need help? Call us at 519-823-1063 about these transcript request exceptions.

Scroll to Top