TEAS – Responding to an Offer of Admission
The faculties of education will evaluate applications and advise you of their admission decisions. Once available, starting February 1, 2021, offer information will be displayed in your TEAS application.
The OUAC does not make any admission decisions. Direct any questions concerning an admission decision to the faculties of education.
If you receive an offer of admission, you will receive instructions from the faculty of education about responding to your offer online. Ensure you are aware of any applicable conditions of your offer of admission (noted in your official offer) when accepting it.
How to Respond to an Offer of Admission
You are required to respond to offers of admission from the Ontario faculties of education by logging in to your TEAS application. After submitting a response to an offer of admission, you will be locked out of your application for 6 hours, while we process your response(s).
To review/respond to an offer of admission, follow these steps:
- In your TEAS application, click “Choices/Offers” in the Application Links menu.
- Respond to your offer.
- Click “Review and Submit” in the Applications Links menu.
- Review your application information to ensure your responses were saved successfully.
- Scroll to the end and click “I Verify and Agree”. This will take you to the payment page. Your fees owing will show as $0.
- Review the page and scroll to the end and click “Continue” to submit your response to the university.
- Log back in to your application to verify your information 1 business day after you submit your response(s).
You are responsible for responding by the expiry date stipulated by the faculties of education.