TEAS – Responding to an Offer of Admission
The faculties of education will evaluate applications and advise you of their admission decisions. Offer information will be displayed in your TEAS application once it is available, starting February 1, 2023.
The OUAC does not make any admission decisions. Direct any questions concerning an admission decision to the relevant faculty of education.
If you receive an offer of admission, you will receive instructions from the relevant faculty of education about how to respond to your offer. Ensure you are aware of any applicable conditions of your offer of admission (noted in your official offer) when accepting it.
How to Respond to an Offer of Admission
You are required to respond to offers of admission from the Ontario faculties of education by logging in to your TEAS application. After submitting a response to an offer of admission, you will be locked out of your application for 6 hours, while we process your response(s).
To review/respond to an offer of admission, follow these steps:
- In your TEAS application, click “Choices/Offers” in the Application Links menu. If you received an offer of admission, it will be displayed on the Choices/Offers screen.
- To respond to an offer, click the offer, which will lead you to the Response to Offer page.
- Indicate your response and then select whether you wish to submit now or make additional changes.
- Review your application information to ensure your responses were recorded successfully.
- Scroll to the end and click “I Verify and Agree”. This will take you to the payment page.
- Review the page and scroll to the end and click “Continue” to submit your response to the university.
- Wait 1 business day, then log back in to your application to verify your information.
You are responsible for responding by the deadlines stipulated by the faculties of education.