TEAS – Offers of Admission
The faculties of education will evaluate applications and advise you of their admission decisions. Once available, starting February 1, 2018, offer information will be displayed in your TEAS online application.
The OUAC does not make any admission decisions. Any questions concerning an admission decision must be directed to the faculties of education.
If you are offered admission, you will receive instructions from the faculty of education about responding to your offer online. Ensure you are aware of any applicable conditions of your offer of admission when accepting it. Conditions of admission are noted in your official offer.
You are required to respond to offers of admission from the Ontario faculties of education by logging in to your TEAS application. After submitting a response to an offer of admission, you will be locked out of your application for 1 business day.
Note: The response process involves several steps:
- To review/respond to any offer of admission, click “Choices/Offers” in the Application Links menu.
- Scroll to the end and click “Save and Continue” to save your changes.
- Click “Review and Submit” on the Applications Links menu.
- Review your application information to ensure that your responses were saved successfully.
- Scroll to the end and click “I Verify and Agree”. This will take you to the payment page. Your fees owing will show as $0.
- Scroll to the end and click “Continue” to submit your response to the university.
- Once you have successfully submitted, you will receive a confirmation number. Print this page for your reference.
- Submitted responses to offers of admission will be processed within 1 business day. After that time, log back in to your application to verify your information.
You are responsible for responding by the expiry date stipulated by the faculties of education. Accepting an offer of admission from 1 faculty of education will not cancel applications to other faculties of education and/or programs. However, you may have only 1 acceptance of an offer on your account at a time.