TEAS – How to Apply
Step 1: Research your university options and the application process.
- Check out university publications, university websites, etc.
- Review the:
Step 2: Use the TEAS application to apply for admission to a program leading to the Ontario College of Teachers (OCT) Certificate of Qualification in a consecutive program at an Ontario faculty of education.
- To apply to a concurrent program, use the 105 application.
- To apply for a graduate degree in teacher education, contact each faculty of education directly.
- If you hold an OCT Certificate of Qualification and wish to take additional courses in education, use the university application available at each faculty of education.
- For information about mature student status, contact each faculty of education directly.
Step 3: Request official transcripts from all postsecondary institutions that you attend, have attended or have withdrawn from.
- Read the transcript instructions carefully, as some types of transcripts must be ordered within your application, while others you will need to order directly from your institution.
Step 4: Prepare and submit your application by the deadline for French and English programs.
- If you created an OUAC account, you do not need to create a new one. Do not take over an account created by someone else.
- We will process and forward applications to all requested universities and programs regardless of your qualifications or the completeness of your application. There are no refunds.
- The order of your choices does not affect the universities’ admission decisions.