About our Teacher Education Program
Western’s Teacher Education program offers you choice and allows you to spend as much time working in the field as studying on our campus.
Choose a stream that prepares you to teach a specific age group, as well as a specialty area that tailors your studies to your personal and professional interests.
E10 – Primary/Junior
E11 – French as a Second Language Primary/Junior
E20 – Junior/Intermediate
E30 – Intermediate/Senior
December 1, 2023, is the deadline for the following:
- The OUAC must receive your application and online transcript request. We cannot consider late applications.
- Last day to register for CASPer. Visit How to Apply for CASPer registration links.
- Transcripts must be submitted. Select the “Send Immediately” option when you order your transcripts through your TEAS application.
- We are unable to evaluate transcripts ordered “at the end of the fall term”, as this is a late submission.
- The OUAC must receive the TEAS application fee and Western’s non‑refundable $80 supplementary fee, if you are paying by electronic payment.
- If you have courses on your undergraduate or graduate degree transcripts that are not obviously related to the required teaching subjects or elementary school general academic areas, you must submit course descriptions to the Office of the Registrar at Western University for the courses to be considered during the evaluation process.
- Copy course descriptions directly from the granting institution’s academic calendar. We reserve the right to accept or deny any course submitted for consideration.
Undergraduate Admissions – Office of the Registrar
Western Student Services Building – Room 3140
London ON N6A 3K7