Common Questions: After Applying

Are application fees refundable?

Applications: Teacher (TEAS) Categories: After Applying

No, there are no circumstances under which we can refund application fees.

Can I get a tax receipt for my TEAS application fees?

Applications: Teacher (TEAS) Categories: After Applying

Because the OUAC is not a university, application fees are not tax-deductible. We do not, therefore, issue tax receipts.

Can I withdraw from a program and/or add a new program choice after I submit my application?

Yes, you can do both by logging in to your online application and going to “Program Choices”. To withdraw a program, select “Withdraw” in the Actions column beside the program. Note: There are no refunds for withdrawn choices. To add another program, select “Add Program”. Note: You will be charged an additional choice fee of…

Do I have to respond to an offer of admission if I plan to decline the offer?

Applications: Teacher (TEAS) Categories: After Applying

It is not mandatory to decline an offer of admission, and not all faculties will ask for declines.

How can I be sure that my TEAS application was submitted successfully?

Applications: Teacher (TEAS) Categories: After Applying

The actual “Submit” process consists of the following two steps: You will review all information you entered in the application, and accept a declaration that the application is complete and accurate by clicking on “I Verify and Agree”. You will enter your payment information and click on “Finish” to submit your completed application to TEAS.…

How can I find out which documents the OUAC has received to support my application?

Applications: Law (OLSAS) Categories: After Applying

You can monitor when your processed documents (e.g., transcripts, online references) are received with the “Document Tracking” feature in your OLSAS application. After the OUAC receives a mailed document, it may take 2-4 business days for the document to be processed. Do not contact the OUAC to check whether unprocessed documents have been received. References…

How do I make changes (e.g., an address change, a new transcript request, etc.) to my application after it has been submitted?

Applications: Law (OLSAS) Categories: After Applying, Application Process

If you changed your application information or responded to an offer, the following steps are required in order to submit your changes: Scroll to the end and click “Save & Continue” to save your changes. Click “Review & Submit” in the Applications Links menu. Review your application information to ensure that your changes/responses were saved…

How do I make changes to my submitted application?

Applications: Teacher (TEAS) Categories: After Applying

If you would like to submit changes to the OUAC and your universities of choice, please log in to your submitted application. You will need to enter your changes and then complete the following SUBMIT steps: Click “Review and Submit”. Review and verify your application information. Read the “Applicant Declaration” clause and click “I verify…

How do I respond to an offer of admission?

Applications: Medical (OMSAS) Categories: After Applying

Log in to your online account using your user ID number (IT#) and choose the option for Secure Applicant Messaging tool (SAM) to respond to your offer of admission.

How do I respond to an offer of admission?

Log in to your online application and select “Choices” in the “Application Links” menu. If you have received an offer of admission, it will be displayed on this screen. To respond to an offer, click on the offer, which will lead you to the “Response to Offer” screen.