When the universities have evaluated your application, they will send an admission decision directly to you. If a university has offered you admission, they will include instructions for responding through your application in your admission package.
To successfully accept your offer of admission:
- Go to “My Offers” in your application.
- Click the offer you would like to accept.
- Click “Accept” to accept the offer (or “Decline” to decline the offer if that option is available).
- Click “I’m ready to submit my response/changes”.
- Verify your application information, review the Applicant’s Declaration and click “I verify and agree”.
- You will receive a confirmation number by email along with a summary of your responses to offers of admission and/or changes to your application information. Keep this email for your records.