If you have already accepted an offer at an Ontario university and decide not to attend that institution, you must cancel your acceptance.
- Log in to your application.
- Go to “My Offers”.
- Click the Edit Response icon for your accepted offer.
- Click “Cancel”.
- Click “I’m ready to submit my response/changes”.
- Verify your application information, review the Applicant’s Declaration and click “I verify and agree”.
- You will receive a confirmation number by email along with a summary of your responses to offers of admission and/or changes to your application information. Keep this email for your records.