Can I defer my acceptance until next year or later?

If you are admitted to a university but wish to delay your studies for a year or more, you will need to reach an agreement with the university in question. The university will determine any conditions.

When you are ready to attend university, you may be required to re-apply through the OUAC. Contact the university for more details. If you are required to apply through the OUAC, you will need to use the correct application, submit the appropriate application fee and respect any application deadlines.

If you are not a current Ontario high school student in a day program, you must use the 105 application.