I accepted my offer online but when I go back in to my application, there is no acceptance listed in the “Applicant Response” column. What happened?
There is nothing listed because you did not successfully submit your acceptance.
To successfully submit your acceptance:
- Click the offer link in the “Admission Decision” column.
- Select “I accept” and then click “Continue”. This takes you back to the “Choices/Offers” screen where you will see “Unsubmitted Acceptance” in the “Applicant Response” column.
- Choose “Review and Submit” to complete the Submit Process.
- Verify your application information, and, if all is well, review the Applicant’s Declaration and click “I verify and agree”.
- Once you have clicked “I verify and agree”, you will see a summary of the changes/responses made within that session.
- Make note of your confirmation number on the “Complete” screen.
After 1-3 business days, log back in to your application to confirm that “Accepted” is displayed in the “Applicant Response” column beside the program you accepted. Note: During the busy periods around deadline dates (January/February), it can take up to 2 weeks to process your application. Normally, it takes 1-3 business days.