- All fees are non-refundable. We will not forward your application to any universities until you submit full payment to the OUAC. We will not refund fees for withdrawn university choices.
- Reminder: There may be additional fees if you change your program choices after you have paid.
All fees are in Canadian funds.
- For your initial 3 program choices.
- Required of all applicants.
- For each additional program choice beyond your first 3 (e.g., if you add 2 additional university choices, you must pay $100 in addition to the base application fee).
- There is no fee for replacing a program choice with another program choice at the same university.
- If you amend your application to withdraw a program choice at 1 university and add a program choice at a different university, you will be charged $50 for the new program choice.
- You may apply to as many Ontario universities as you wish; however, you are limited to a maximum of 3 program choices at any 1 university (including its affiliates). Some universities may further limit the number of programs you can apply to.
- If you are not a Canadian citizen or permanent resident (landed immigrant).
- Supplemental program fees cover the cost of individual faculty admission processes. The supplemental program fee is non-refundable and you pay it along with your OUAC application fee.
Supplemental Program Fees
|McMaster University – Engineering||$50|
|University of Toronto – Architecture||$45|
|University of Toronto – Commerce||$50|
|University of Toronto, Faculty of Arts & Science – Computer Science||$50|
|University of Toronto – Engineering||$42 (current Ontario high school students) or |
$65 (not current Ontario high school students)
|University of Toronto – Medical Radiation Sciences||$47|
|University of Waterloo – Accounting||$53.25|
|University of Waterloo – Engineering||$53.25|
|York University – Some programs in the School of Arts, Media, Performance & Design||$25|
If you request transcripts from an Ontario university or college using the online transcript request within your application, you must submit your application with the appropriate fees.
- The OUAC collects these fees on behalf of the universities. You pay this fee for each university, including affiliates, only once.
- Exemption rules may apply depending on your university choices and educational background.
- For questions about how these fees are used, contact the universities directly.
- Some Ontario universities may require additional supplemental or document evaluation fees; however, these fees may be payable directly to those universities.
- Visit the university information pages for details about individual university supplemental/document evaluation.
Supplemental Document Evaluation Fees
|University of Guelph/Guelph-Humber||$90|
Applicants to programs other than the Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) pay $90.
|University of Guelph – Veterinary Medicine||$100|
Applicants seeking admission to DVM (alone or in combination with other program choices) pay $100.
|Université de Hearst||N/A|
|Université de l’Ontario français||$70|
|Ontario Tech University||$80|
|University of Ottawa||$90|
Includes transfer credit evaluation.
|University of Toronto||$90|
|Toronto Metropolitan University (formerly Ryerson University)||$90|
|University of Waterloo||$85|
|Wilfrid Laurier University||$80|
|University of Windsor||$75|
Tuition and Other Fees
Tuition fees for candidates applying to Ontario universities with a study permit are higher than those for Canadian citizens and permanent residents (landed immigrants). In addition, tuition will vary from university to university and may sometimes differ depending on the program of study.
Contact the individual universities for more information about tuition and other fees.
VISA, MasterCard, American Express, VISA Debit or Debit MasterCard.
Note: Fraudulent use of credit or debit cards or demanding/obtaining unauthorized application fee reimbursement is considered unethical.
Available through selected Canadian banks and credit unions only. (This may take 2-5 business days to process.) You must make all payments in Canadian funds.
You can pay the Canadian dollar fees in the currency of your choice. This may take 2-5 business days to process.