How do I accept my offer of admission?
When the universities have evaluated your application, they will send an admission decision directly to you. If a university has offered you admission, they will include instructions for responding through your application in your admission package.
To successfully accept your offer of admission:
- Click the offer link in the “Admission Decision” column in your application.
- Click “Accept” to accept the offer (or “Decline” to decline the offer if that option is available).
- Click “I’m ready to submit my response/changes”.
- Verify your application information, review the Applicant’s Declaration and click “I verify and agree”.
- You will receive a confirmation number by email along with a summary of your responses to offers of admission and/or changes to your application information. Keep this email for your records.
- Once your response is processed and you are able to log back into your application, you will see “Accepted” beside the program you accepted.
Note: It may take 1-3 business days to process your response.