How do I accept my offer of admission?
When the universities have evaluated your application, an admission decision will be sent directly to you. If you have been offered admission, instructions for responding through your online application will be included in your admission package.
To successfully accept your offer of admission:
- Click the offer link in the “Admission Decision” column in your online application.
- Click “Accept” to accept the offer (or “Decline” to decline the offer).
- Click “I’m ready to submit my response/changes”.
- Verify your application information, review the Applicant’s Declaration and click “I verify and agree”.
- When you successfully complete the Submit process, you will immediately receive a confirmation number online. You will also receive the confirmation number by email along with a summary of your responses to offers of admission and/or changes to your application information. Keep this email for your records.
- Once your response is processed and you are able to log back into your application, you will see “Accepted” beside the program you accepted.
Note: It may take 1-3 business days to process your application.