Welcome to the Ontario Universities’ Application Centre website: www.ouac.on.ca.
This video will show you how to make edits to your completed application and send the edits to the universities.
After you review and pay for your application, you can log back in to review your information and make any edits. Usually, you can do this the next business day after you completed your application.
If you have forgotten your username or password, you can recover them here.
Select “Undergraduate” to go to the Hub.
At this point in the application process, you can do the following:
- You can view a summary of your application information on the Hub.
- You can edit your personal or address information.
- You can edit your university or program choices (including adding or withdrawing choices).
- You can respond to university offers of admission.
- You can view the status of your supporting documents.
- Current Ontario high school students can view grades sent by their high school in Academic Information.
- And, NOT current Ontario high school students can check the status of their transcript requests.
- At this stage, you can also pay your application fee (if necessary).
To review or edit your application information, click the edit icon in any of the sections on the Hub or select “Edit My Application.”
Read-only: Your name and date of birth are read-only. Contact the OUAC if you need to update this information.
When you make edits, remember to click the button at the bottom of each section to save your changes to your account.
Note: Your edits are now saved to your account, but will not yet be sent to the universities.
Important: Once you are done making edits to your application, go to “Review and Payment” to verify and submit your changes.
We will go through a few examples of things you can do in your application at this stage.
Current Ontario high school students:
- Your grades and academic information will appear in Academic Information.
- Click the eye icon to view your academic information and grades.
- Your academic information is read-only. Speak to your guidance counsellor if you see any errors.
On the Choices page, you can add a new choice, withdraw a choice or edit the details of programs that you have applied to.
- If you add program choices, you may have to pay additional fees.
- There are no refunds for withdrawn choices.
- Any additional choices over and above your initial 3 programs are $50 for each choice, unless you withdraw and add a choice at the same university.
For an existing program choice, you may edit only the details that you initially specified.
Note: You cannot edit the details for a program with an offer or an accepted offer.
To change a program or university choice, you must first withdraw your existing choice and then add the new program.
Keep in mind that some universities may not accept changes past a certain date. Check the university’s own info for any program-specific deadlines.
When you are done making edits, go to “Review and Payment” to verify your changes and send them to your university choices.
Your edits will appear in the Review Summary. Review your updated application information, and continue to the Declaration to confirm your information is accurate.
If you make any changes to your application that require payment, you must pay by credit or debit card.
Once you submit your updates (and pay any necessary fees), you will receive your confirmation number and a Summary of Changes via email.
If you do not receive this email, your updates were not submitted – please try again.
After 1-2 business days, log back in to the Hub to see the date your updated information was sent to the universities.
Now you have successfully made edits to your completed application and sent them to your university choices.
Thank you for watching!