Welcome to the Ontario Universities’ Application Centre website: www.ouac.on.ca.
This video will show you how to create an OUAC account and log in to your application for the first time.
The OUAC processes applications to undergraduate programs and professional programs, like law, medicine rehabilitation sciences and teacher education.
You use the same process to create your account for any of these applications.
To open the account screen, select “Apply Now” on the OUAC home page or “My Account” in the top menu bar.
If you already have an OUAC account, you can log in here. If you do not have an account, select “Create My Account”.
You can create your account in 4 quick steps.
- Step 1: Enter Your Name and Date of Birth
- Step 2: Enter Your Email Address.
- Email is the primary method of communication for the universities and the OUAC, so make sure you provide a valid email address.
- Check your inbox regularly:
- For updates from the OUAC and your university choices.
- For your email verification.
- Verify your email: You will not be able to submit your application until you verify your email address.If you do not receive an email, go to “Contact Details in your application and click “Re-send Verification Email”.
- Step 3: Create a Username and Password.
- You can log in to all OUAC applications with this username and password.
- Your password must be between 7 and 30 characters.
- Must include:
- An upper-case character
- A number
- A symbol
- Step 4: Read the Terms and Conditions and the OUAC Privacy Statement.
- Check the box to confirm you have read and agree. Then, click “Create My Account”.
After you have created your account, you can choose which application type you want to start.
You have now created your OUAC account. Thank you for watching!