How do I link my OUAC application to my OSAP application?
Linking from the OSAP Website
Go directly to the OSAP website or click on any of the OSAP banners/links within your OUAC application:
- If you are new to OSAP, choose “Register”.
- Review the OSAP terms and conditions.
- Select “Yes” and then choose “Ontario Universities’ Application Centre”.
- Click “Setup link to OUAC”.
- Read the consent form and select “Allow” to link your OUAC and OSAP accounts.
- Back on the OSAP site, click “Next” to proceed with your OSAP application.
Linking from the OUAC Website
In the left-side navigation menu, choose “OSAP Link Status”.
- Review the consent form and choose “Link to OSAP”.
- You will be taken directly to the OSAP application.
- Choose “Next” to proceed with your OSAP application.