I already submitted my application but I made a mistake on my transcript request. Can I change it?

Applications: Undergrad (105) Categories: Transcript Requests

You cannot make changes to your transcript request online once the application is submitted. Call us at 519-823-1063 to discuss the changes you wish to make.

Note: We cannot make any changes or corrections to an “Immediate” time frame transcript request.