105 – Fees
Reminder: There may be additional fees if you change your program choices after you have paid.
All fees are listed in Canadian dollars.
1. Base Application Fee: $156
- For your initial 3 program choices.
- Required of all applicants.
- For each additional program choice beyond your first 3 (e.g., if you add 2 additional university choices, you must pay $100 in addition to the base application fee).
- There is no fee for replacing a program choice with another program choice at the same university.
- You may apply to as many Ontario universities/programs as you wish; however, you are limited to a maximum of 3 program choices at any 1 university (including its affiliates). Some universities may further limit the number of programs you can apply to.
3. International Service Fee: $10
- If you are not a Canadian citizen or permanent resident (landed immigrant).
4. Transcript Request Fees
- If you request transcripts from an Ontario university or college using the online transcript request, you must submit the form with the appropriate fees, unless otherwise noted in the Exceptions for Online Transcript Requests.
- For information about each institution’s transcript request fee, see Transcript Request Fees.
5. Supplemental Document Evaluation Fee
- The OUAC collects supplemental fees on behalf of the universities. You pay this fee for each university, including affiliates, only once.
- Exemption rules may apply depending on your university choices and educational background.
- For questions about how these fees are used, contact the universities directly.
- Some Ontario universities may require additional supplemental/document evaluation fees; however, these fees may be payable directly to those universities.
- Visit the university information pages for details about individual university supplemental/document evaluation.
|University of Guelph/Guelph-Humber||$80
Applicants to programs other than the Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) pay $80.
|University of Guelph – Veterinary Medicine||$100
Applicants seeking admission to DVM (alone or in combination with other program choices) pay $100.
|Ontario Tech University||$80|
|University of Ottawa||$90|
Includes transfer credit evaluation.
|University of Toronto||$90|
|University of Waterloo||$85|
|Wilfrid Laurier University||$80|
|University of Windsor||$50|
6. Supplemental Program Fee
- Supplemental program fees cover the cost of individual faculty admission processes. The supplemental program fee is non-refundable and you pay it along with your OUAC application fee.
Supplemental Program Fees Institution Fee McMaster University – Engineering $40 McMaster University – Integrated Biomedical Engineering & Health Sciences $40 University of Toronto – Architecture $45 University of Toronto – Commerce $50 University of Toronto, Faculty of Arts & Science – Computer Science $50 University of Toronto – Engineering $60 University of Toronto – Medical Radiation Sciences $47 University of Waterloo – Accounting $53.25 University of Waterloo – Engineering $53.25
Tuition and Other Fees
Tuition fees for candidates applying to Ontario universities with a study permit are higher than those for Canadian citizens and permanent residents. In addition, tuition will vary from university to university and may sometimes differ depending on the program of study. Contact the individual universities for more information about tuition and other fees.
- Credit/Debit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, VISA Debit or Debit MasterCard).
- Online banking through selected Canadian banks and credit unions only. (This normally takes 2-5 business days to process.) You must make all payments in Canadian funds.
- Flywire (for international payments only). You can pay the Canadian dollar fees in the currency of your choice. This may take 2-5 business days to process.
All payments must be made in Canadian funds. Find more information about payment options.