105 – Fees
Summary of Fees
All fees are non-refundable. The OUAC will not forward your application to your university choice(s) until you submit full payment. Fees for withdrawn university choices are not refunded.
Reminder: If you make a change to your program choices after you have paid, there may be additional fees.
All fees are listed in Canadian dollars. These fees are for fall entry 2018.
Base Application Fee: $156
For the initial 3 program choices.
- There is no fee for modifying a program choice within the same university.
- You may apply to as many Ontario universities/programs as you wish; however, you are limited to a maximum of 3 program choices at any 1 university (including its affiliates). Some universities may further limit the number of programs you can apply to.
International Service Fee: $10
If you are not a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
Transcript Request Fee: $12
For each transcript requested (from Ontario Universities and Colleges only), with some transcript fee exceptions.
Supplemental/Document Evaluation Fee
The OUAC collects supplemental fees on behalf of the universities. You pay this fee for each university, including affiliates, only once. Exemption rules may apply depending on your university selections and educational background. For questions about how these fees are used, please contact the universities directly.
|University of Guelph/Guelph-Humber||$80
Applicants to programs other than the Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) pay $80.
|University of Guelph – Veterinary Medicine||$100
Applicants seeking admission to DVM (alone or in combination with other program choices) pay $100.
|University of Ottawa||$85|
|University of Toronto||$90|
The fee for applicants who are Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada is $70. The fee for all other applicants is $90.
|University of Ontario Institute of Technology||$70|
|University of Waterloo||$85|
|Wilfrid Laurier University||$70|
|University of Windsor||$50|
Additional supplemental/document evaluation fees may be required by some Ontario universities; however, these fees are payable directly to those universities. For individual university fee details, visit 105 Ontario University Information.
Tuition and Other Fees
Tuition fees for candidates applying to Ontario universities with a “study permit” are higher than those for Canadian citizens and permanent residents. In addition, tuition will vary from institution to institution and may sometimes differ depending on the program being studied. For more information, please contact the individual universities.
- Credit card (VISA, MasterCard or American Express). Prepaid credit cards and VISA debit cards are not accepted.
- Online banking (Canadian banks and credit unions only). This process usually takes 2-5 business days.
- Western Union Business Solutions – GlobalPay for Students (bank-to-bank transfer for international payments only). You can pay the Canadian dollar fees in the currency of your choice.
All payments must be made in Canadian funds. Find more information about payment options.