OLSAS – Responding to an Offer of Admission
- The law schools may make offers of admission any time after your application is received.
- You must submit your responses to offers of admission by logging in to your OLSAS application.
- After you submit your responses to offers of admission, you will be locked out of your application for up to 1 business day.
Accepting an Offer of Admission
Only 1 offer of admission may be accepted at a time.
Note: When you provide a firm acceptance, your other choices will be marked as “No Further Consideration” and you will be removed from all wait lists.
- If you provide a provisional acceptance, you must indicate which other choices you wish to remain active.
- If you do not indicate that you wish to be considered for a specific choice, it will be marked as “No Further Consideration”.
- Provisional acceptances to first-year programs will automatically become firm on July 1, 2023.
- Provisional acceptances to upper-year programs will automatically become firm on August 1, 2023.