OLSAS – Responding to an Offer of Admission
Last updated: August 16, 2022
- The law schools may make offers of admission any time after your application is received.
- You must submit your responses to offers of admission by logging in to your OLSAS application.
- After you submit your responses to offers of admission, you will be locked out of your application for up to 1 business day.
Accepting an Offer of Admission
Only 1 offer of admission may be accepted at a time.
Note: When you provide a firm acceptance, your other choices will be marked as “No Further Consideration” and you will be removed from all wait lists.
Your changes will not be submitted until you complete the “Review and Submit” process.
- If you provide a provisional acceptance, you must indicate which other choices you wish to remain active.
- If you do not indicate that you wish to be considered for a specific choice, it will be marked as “No Further Consideration”.
- Provisional acceptances to first-year programs will automatically become firm on July 1, 2023.
- Provisional acceptances to upper-year programs will automatically become firm on August 1, 2023.