How can I send my high school transcripts to my university choices?

Applications: Undergrad (105) Categories: Transcript Requests

Certain Ontario high schools allow you to request your official high school transcript electronically (completed courses only) through OCAS. You can access it from the 105 application in the Transcripts section under “Transcripts from Ontario High Schools” and “Find out if you are eligible”.

If your high school is not included in this online service, contact them to arrange for them to send your official transcript directly to your university choices. Ask your high school to indicate your OUAC Reference Number on your transcript.

The OUAC does not accept hard-copy transcripts, nor do we forward them to your university selections.