Have you completed the Personal Information, Contact Information, Program Choices and other sections of your application? If so, you are ready to start the Review and Submit process.
- Review any errors or warnings at the top of the Review and Submit page.
- If you need to edit any information, use the Application Links menu to return to any section of your application to make changes.
- You will see all your application information, including the total amount you will have to pay. Check this information carefully and make sure that it is correct.
- Review the Applicant’s Declaration. When you are ready, select “I Verify and Agree” to go to the payment page.
- Select a payment option and click “Continue” to complete your application. All payments must be made in Canadian funds.
- Once you have completed your application, you will receive an OUAC Reference Number to use when you communicate with the OUAC or the universities and an email to acknowledge your application was successfully submitted.
- We recommend you log back in 1-3 business days after you submit your application to review your submission.