Referencing Ontario Universities’ Events (OUEvents) and Websites
- Use the short form for marketing, promotional and website publications, unless otherwise noted.
- Use acronyms for official documents, names and position titles in both English and French (e.g., “the OURF Chair” and not “the Regional Fairs Chair”).
|Ontario Universities’ Fair||OUF||OUF||Spell out the first instance on official web pages only. Use acronym for subsequent references.|
|Ontario Universities’ Guidance Dialogues||OUGD||Guidance Dialogues||Spell out the first instance. Use acronym for official documents and titles only, otherwise use short form. Use “Guidance Dialogues event” for singular.|
|Ontario Universities’ Info||N/A||OUInfo||Spell out the first instance.|
|Ontario Universities’ Information Sessions||OUIS||Information Sessions||Spell out the first instance. Use acronym for official documents and titles only, otherwise use short form. Preference is to include “virtual” with the name (e.g., virtual Information Sessions). Use “Information Sessions virtual event” for singular.|
|Ontario Universities’ Regional Fairs||OURF||Regional Fairs||Spell out the first instance. Use acronym for official documents and titles only, otherwise use short form. Use “Regional Fair” for singular.|
RGB: 225, 37, 27
CMYK: 6, 98, 100, 1
Information Sessions Purple
RGB: 89, 44, 130
CMYK: 81, 100, 12,
Regional Fairs Blue
RGB: 0, 117, 201
CMYK: 100, 46, 2, 0
Guidance Dialogues Green
RGB: 18, 71, 52
CMYK: 87, 45, 78, 49
RGB: 111, 29, 70
CMYK: 45, 96, 47, 34
RGB: 227, 24, 54
CMYK: 5, 100, 84, 0
Regional Fairs Dark Blue
RGB: 19, 37, 69
CMYK: 100, 87, 32, 19
RGB: 33, 33, 33
CMYK: 69, 63, 62, 58
The primary typeface for OUEvents and OUInfo is Gravity, a font by Vincenzo Vuono. This font allows our brand to match in print and on screen.
If this font is not available in the program you are using, use Arial.
Graphic design may also include 1 of 5 icons created by the Council of Ontario Universities.
- Each icon circle has 21 dots.
- The icons may be used on all corporate communications.
- Colours: Pantone 444 for the 21 dots and the inside graphic.
- Sizing: The minimum icon print size is .3 inch
To obtain a full suite of icons, email us.
General Rules of Use
The OUEvents and OUInfo logos all follow the brand guidelines from the Council of Ontario Universities. Here are some guidelines for the more common uses. For a complete list of rules and restrictions when using an Ontario universities’ logo, email us.
Follow these guidelines when displaying the OUEvents and OUInfo logos.
- Any user has an obligation to ensure that Ontario universities’ recruitment logos are used in accordance with the conditions set out on this page. OUAC Communications and Events must approve all use of the logo. For assistance or to gain approval, email us.
- In the .zip file for each logo format, you will find the stacked and horizontal English and French logos in full colour.
Email us for additional formats.