How do I link my OUAC application to my OSAP application?
You can link using any of these options:
- Go directly to the OSAP website.
- Click on any of the OSAP banners/links on the OUAC website or within your application.
- Click on your “OSAP Link Status” within your completed OUAC application.
If you are new to OSAP, choose “Register” and follow these steps:
- You will need your SIN in order to create an OSAP Account
- Review the OSAP terms and conditions.
- Select “Yes” and then choose “Ontario Universities’ Application Centre”.
- Click “Setup link to OUAC”.
- If you are not already logged in to your OUAC application, log in using your OUAC username and password.
- Read the consent form and select “Allow” to start linking your OUAC and OSAP accounts.
- You will be returned to the OSAP site. Your status will display “linked”; however, the link is not complete until you receive your OSAP Access Number (OAN).
- Click “Next” to complete the creation of your OSAP account.
If you already have an OSAP account, you can link your programs when you start an OSAP application.
Note: The OUAC will share your application information with OSAP only once. Any updates you make to your OUAC application after you link the accounts will not be forwarded to OSAP.