Note: You must have a current Undergraduate application to link to your OSAP account.
You can link using any of these options:
- Go directly to the OSAP website.
- Click any of the OSAP banners or links on the OUAC website or within your application.
- Click your “OSAP Link Status” within your completed OUAC application.
If you are new to OSAP, choose “Register” and follow these steps:
- You will need your Social Insurance Number to create an OSAP Account.
- Securely record your OSAP Access Number and password. You will need these to log in.
- Review the OSAP terms and conditions and the new user registration agreement.
- Check the box to accept the agreement. Then click “Next”.
- Answer the next question and then select “Ontario Universities’ Application Centre”.
- Click “Setup link to OUAC”.
- If you are not already logged in to your OUAC application, log in using your OUAC username and password.
- Read the consent form and select “Allow” to start linking your OUAC and OSAP accounts.
- You will be returned to the OSAP website. Your status will display “linked”; however, the link is not complete until you receive your OSAP Access Number (OAN).
- Click “Next” to complete the creation of your OSAP account. Information from the OUAC will be used to prefill some of your OSAP account profile.
If you exit the OSAP registration process prior to receiving your OAN, you will need to start the OSAP registration and OUAC link process from the beginning.
If you already have an OSAP account, you can link your programs when you start an OSAP application.
Note: The OUAC will share your application information with OSAP only once. Any updates you make to your OUAC application after you link the accounts will not be forwarded to OSAP.