The TEAS Application Guide states that I must request my transcript(s) using the Transcript Request Form (TRF). Where can I find this form?

Applications: Teacher (TEAS) Categories: During Application

The TRF is mandatory for transcripts from Ontario universities, and optional for Ontario college transcripts. When requesting Ontario transcripts as part of the online application, there is no actual form to print off. You must complete the “Institutions Attended” section, then click on the “Transcript Requests” section of the online application. Ensure that you enter any former surnames in the Personal Information section of the application, as this information may be necessary to match your transcript request with your application.

Transcripts other than those from Ontario universities must be ordered by contacting the Registrar’s office directly. All transcripts should be sent directly to the appropriate Faculties of Education.