101 – Fees
Reminder: There may be additional fees if you change your program choices after you have paid.
All fees are listed in Canadian dollars.
1. Base Application Fee: $150
- For your initial 3 program choices.
- Required of all applicants.
- For each additional program choice beyond your first 3 (e.g., if you add 2 additional university choices, you must pay $100 in addition to the base application fee).
- There is no fee for replacing a program choice with another program choice at the same university.
- You may apply to as many Ontario universities as you wish; however, you are limited to a maximum of 3 program choices at any 1 university (including its affiliates). Some universities may further limit the number of programs you can apply to.
3. International Service Fee: $10
- If you are not a Canadian citizen or permanent resident (landed immigrant).
4. Supplemental Program Fee
- Supplemental program fees cover the cost of individual faculty admission processes. The supplemental program fee is non-refundable and you pay it along with your OUAC application fee.
Supplemental Program Fees University Fee McMaster University – Engineering $50 OCAD University – All $25 University of Toronto – Architecture $45 University of Toronto – Commerce $50 University of Toronto, Faculty of Arts & Science – Computer Science $50 University of Toronto – Engineering $40 University of Waterloo – Accounting $53.25 University of Waterloo – Engineering $53.25
- Credit/Debit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, VISA Debit or Debit MasterCard).
- Online banking through selected Canadian banks and credit unions only. (This may take 2-5 business days to process.) You must make all payments in Canadian funds.
- Flywire (for international payments only). You can pay the Canadian dollar fees in the currency of your choice. This may take 2-5 business days to process.
All payments must be made in Canadian funds.