101 – Fees
Summary of Fees
All fees are non-refundable. Your application will not be forwarded to your university choice(s) until you submit full payment to the OUAC. Fees for withdrawn university choices are not refunded.
Reminder: If you make a change after you have paid, there may be additional fees.
All fees are listed in Canadian dollars.
Base Application Fee: $150
For the initial 3 university/program choices.
Additional Choice Fee: $50/choice
For each additional program choice beyond the first 3 (e.g., if you add 2 additional university choices, you must pay $100 in addition to the base application fee).
Any time, beyond the initial 3, that you add an additional choice there is a $50 fee, unless you withdraw a choice and then add another choice at the same institution.
- Fees for withdrawn university choices are not refunded.
- You may apply to as many Ontario universities/programs as you wish; however, you are limited to a maximum of 3 program choices at any 1 university (including its affiliates). Some universities may further limit the number of programs you can apply to.
International Service Fee: $10
If you are not a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
Methods of Payment
- Credit card (VISA, MasterCard or American Express). Prepaid credit cards and VISA debit cards are not accepted.
- Online banking (Canadian banks and credit unions only). This process usually takes 2-5 business days.
- Western Union Business Solutions – GlobalPay for Students (bank-to-bank transfer for international payments only). You can pay the Canadian dollar fees in the currency of your choice.
All payments must be made in Canadian funds. Find more information about methods of payment.