OLSAS – How to Apply
Note: This application guide contains information for fall 2022 admission.
Step 1: Research your university options:
- Check out university publications, university websites, etc.
- Review the:
Step 2: Ensure you give your referees sufficient time to complete their reference and submit it to OLSAS by the deadline.
Step 3: Prepare and submit your application by the appropriate deadline.
- Submit only 1 set of application materials and academic documents, regardless of the number of schools you apply to.
- Each Ontario law school has its own admission requirements. Be aware of the variations in the admission requirements and make sure you qualify for consideration before submitting your application to OLSAS.
- We will process and forward applications to all requested law schools regardless of your qualifications or the completeness of your application.
- Contact the university directly for additional information about their academic program and admission requirements.