2024 Positions: 110
2023 Applicants: 1,306
- 0.5 FCE (e.g., 1 half course) in Human Physiology
- 0.5 FCE (e.g., 1 half course) in Human Anatomy
- 1.0 FCE (e.g., 2 half courses) in Life and/or Physical Sciences
- 1.0 FCE (e.g., 2 half courses) in Social Science and/or Humanities and/or Language
- 0.5 FCE (e.g., 1 half course) in Statistics or Research Methods
All prerequisite courses must be completed within the last 7 years or no earlier than September 2017 and no later than May 31, 2024.
A minimum grade of B- (or 70%) in all prerequisite courses is required, as per the grade recorded on the transcript.
Minimum Academic Requirements: You must have completed an appropriate bachelor’s degree with high academic standing from a recognized university with a mid‑B average or better in your final year (i.e., 5 FCEs at the senior level).
References: 1 academic and 1 professional
Non-academic Requirements: Casper
- Computer Administered Profile
- TOEFL score (if applicable)