I have a disability. Who should I contact for information about services?

Applications: Undergrad (101) Categories: Other

All universities offer exceptional services for individuals with disabilities. This may include special admission practices. Should you require any special consideration due to a disability, contact the admissions office of each university to which you applied for admission or, where specified, the office responsible for students with disabilities to discuss the considerations you may need.

These steps should be taken early in the application process so that individual needs can be adequately addressed. You may ask someone, such as your guidance counsellor or a professional who is familiar with your disability, to provide supporting documentation.

A number of universities also have special residence accommodation for students with physical disabilities, including wheelchair access. You are advised to contact the appropriate residence administrator when seeking special residence accommodations.