Common Questions: After Applying

How do I submit my fall 2018 and winter 2019 marks?

Applications: Law (OLSAS) Categories: After Applying

First-year applicants who complete courses in December 2018 are required to send their fall 2018 grades to OLSAS by March 1, 2019. All applicants submitting fall grades must provide an official transcript. Sessional grade reports or web printouts are no longer acceptable. Final, official transcripts (that should include all current-year course work) must be submitted…

How will I know if my Confidential Assessment forms and transcripts have been received by ORPAS?

Applications: Rehab Sciences (ORPAS) Categories: After Applying

You can monitor when your processed documents (e.g., transcripts, online references) are received with the “Document Tracking” feature in your ORPAS application. After the OUAC receives a mailed document, it may take 2-4 business days for the document to be processed. Do not contact the OUAC to check whether unprocessed documents have been received. References…

I am applying to the University of Toronto as a graduate applicant. What additional materials do I need to submit? How do I submit these documents?

You are required to submit a Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a letter along with the accompanying Graduate Supervisor Reference, from your graduate supervisor, as outlined in the OMSAS Application Guide. If you apply to the MD/PhD program, you must also submit 3 additional letters of reference, along with the accompanying MD/PhD Reference Form. Once your…

I didn’t get accepted this year and want to apply again next year. Where can I receive a copy of my application, and will OMSAS keep my references and transcripts?

Applications: Medical (OMSAS) Categories: After Applying

You can print off a copy of your application by logging into your account. This must be done before June 30, 2018, as your account will be deleted after that date. All applicants are required to submit new references and transcripts each year.

I have accepted my offer online but have changed my mind. I now want to apply to a different program at the same university. How can I change my program choice?

Contact the university’s admission office directly for clarification, as some universities may issue you only one offer of admission. Depending on the university’s policy for offers of admission, you could be advised to: Add the new program choice to your application. If you already have 3 program choices selected in your application, you will need…

I have declined an offer of admission previously, and now I want to change my mind. What can I do?

Applications: Teacher (TEAS) Categories: After Applying

If you decline an offer of admission, it becomes invalid. If you change your mind, you must contact the appropriate Faculty of Education directly, and request that they issue a new offer.

I made a mistake in my school submission. How do I change it?

Applications: Medical (OMSAS) Categories: After Applying

The medical schools do not accept changes to the sketch, school submissions or verifiers. If mistakes are made, they can be brought to the attention of the medical schools during their interview process. If a medical school attempts to contact a verifier without success, they will contact the applicant directly for updated information.

I would like to respond to an offer of admission, and I understand that this should be done online. How do I do this?

Applications: Teacher (TEAS) Categories: After Applying

To respond to an offer of admission, please log in to your submitted application. After keying your response, you will complete the following SUBMIT steps: Click on the SUBMIT button. Review and verify your application information. If correct, click on the button. Read the “Applicant Declaration” clause and click on the button. If successfully submitted,…

If I accept an offer from one university, do I remain on the wait lists for my other choices?

Applications: Medical (OMSAS) Categories: After Applying

No, if you accept firmly, you will be removed from all wait lists.

My credit card statement shows “OUAC Guelph”. I did not apply to the University of Guelph. Is there a problem?

“OUAC Guelph” refers to the Ontario Universities’ Application Centre. We are located in Guelph, Ontario. The OUAC processes all applications and payments. The specific universities you applied to will not be listed on your credit card invoice.