Complete the 101 online application if you meet all of the following requirements:
- You are taking courses during the day at an Ontario high school (this includes students returning for second semester and graduated students returning to upgrade 1 or more courses).
- You have not, at some point, been out of high school for more than seven consecutive months.
- You will have received or expect to receive your Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) with six 4U/M courses at the end of the current year.
- You have not attended a postsecondary institution (college/university/career college).
- You are applying to the first year of an undergraduate degree program or diploma program at an Ontario university.
Contact your guidance counsellor or the OUAC if you do not satisfy all of the previous criteria.
101 Online Application
The online application for entry in 2017 will be available at the beginning of October.
These how-to instructional videos will guide you through the eINFO website and the 101 online application.