Is this the right application for me?
Answer a few short questions to make sure you’re applying with the right application.
You should complete the 101 online application if you meet all of the following requirements:
- You are taking courses during the day at an Ontario high school (this includes students returning for second semester and graduated students returning to upgrade one or more courses).
- You have not, at some point, been out of high school for more than seven consecutive months.
- You will have received or expect to receive your Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) with six 4U/M courses at the end of the current year.
- You have not attended a postsecondary institution (college/university/career college).
- You are applying to the first year of an undergraduate degree program or diploma program at an Ontario university.
- You are under 21 years of age.
101 Online Application
You may log in to your 101 account to review and change your application information and to review and respond to university offers of admission.
Read the complete guide for applying to an Ontario university.
- Algoma University
- Brock University
- Carleton University
- University of Guelph
- University of Guelph-Humber
- Lakehead University
- Laurentian University
- McMaster University
- Nipissing University
- OCAD University
- University of Ottawa
- Saint Paul University
- Queen’s University
- Ryerson University
- University of Toronto
- Trent University
- University of Ontario Institute of Technology (UOIT)
- University of Waterloo
- Western University
- Brescia University College
- Huron University College
- King’s University College
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- University of Windsor
- York University
- Glendon Campus – York University