Common Questions: Transcript Requests

How can I send my high school transcripts to my university choices?

Applications: Undergrad (105) Categories: Transcript Requests

Certain high schools in Ontario allow you to request your official high school transcript electronically (completed courses only) using an online service hosted by the Ontario College Application Service (OCAS). The OUAC has partnered with OCAS to offer this service to university applicants, and you can access it from the Transcript Request section in the…

I already submitted my application but I made a mistake on my transcript request. Can I change it?

Applications: Undergrad (105) Categories: Transcript Requests

You cannot make changes to your transcript request online once the application is submitted. Please call us at 519-823-1063 to discuss the changes you wish to make. Note: We cannot make any changes or corrections to an “Immediate” time frame transcript request.

Where do I send my transcripts?

Applications: Undergrad (105) Categories: Transcript Requests

Transcripts must be sent directly to your university choices. Please indicate your OUAC Reference Number on all of your documents and any communication sent to the universities. The OUAC does not accept transcripts, nor do we forward them to your university selections.